Monday, October 19, 2009

WIFI

OK!!! so this is exciting, and also a bit amazing... currently i am sitting in the main room of my house in Morocco. in the back ground i can hear the call to prayer , my host mom is watching tv along with the girl who helps out around the house, it is dark out, and we have WIFI today i met with some of the other people who arrived over the weekend, and it was really cool, there is Jana from germany, Elin from wales Salfar from U.E.A. and Helena from France. and i guess there are a bunch of other volunteers that we will me tomorrow , it is still amazing to me that I am in morocco.

I learned where I will be teaching today, It is in another district of Rabat. I will be the first english teacher there. I do not know how many students i will be teaching, what age level that they will be at, or any of those things, but i have my scheadual.

I will teach on Mondays and Wednesdays a class from 10-12 then come home for lunch, then i will teach from 4-6 and then from 6:30- 8:30. On tusedays i will teach from 10-12 and from friday i will teach 4-6.

Today me and some of the other people in the program met up and went to the casbah and went to a cool cafe there that overlooks the atlantic. ( rabat is a costal city). The weather here is really hot, so i am drinking alot of water.
um, if you have an questions feel free to like email me or call my cell ( 0665787763) and i will be more than happy to answer them, and hopefuly tommorow, i will get some pictures up.

1 comment:

  1. sounds amazing- do you teach on Thursday or have the day off?

    ReplyDelete